Ever imagined why some people posses the problem solving skills while other just scout for answers? Everybody at some point in their lives has wondered what it takes to develop skills and posses techniques that make them rock the right way. The answer is no different from all the hacks we do apply in our life but the approach one takes definitely varies. Our caliber determines our standing in the industry which indirectly relates to our ability to solve difficult and peculiar problems in our lies. A problem does not always relate to math, exercises, or riddles but these are techniques we use to solve typical situations that arise in our profession or personal life. How skillful we are determines how easily we rise up the ladder of growth in our life.
A question on How to solve problems or find solution to tough situations lies in the stage when you start to experience them in an incremental way. Each day comes with its own set of issues that need resolution on an immediate or recurring basis. Our ability to understand the problems and come out with a proactive solution depends upon how adept we are in handling such situations. You may not sometimes entirely know the answers but you can definitely know places which can help you collate the answers. An effort put for a systemic resolution defines our ability to progress and prosper in life.
So lets talk about it more closely. What is your attitude towards problems?
1) Problems always turn you off
2) You run from problems
3) You want a comfortable life where no one bothers you
Even when you start to work on the problem
1) The effort is always half hearted.
2) You have already lost the battle before the start
3) You seems to be in no mood at least for today
This in one way arise from
1) Less experience
2) Area of disinterest
3) Lack of willingness
But when we do above we miss the point. The point is that problems are path to progress in life
1) Each solved problem gives us great experience
2) It makes us ready for the next level
3) It is a sign of growth in our life
The more Problems you solve in your Personal or Professional life
1) The more skillful you become to handle tough situation
2) The more people rely on you and treat you as troubleshooter
3) People acknowledge your presence and give you due respect.
You get termed as Professional and Not Novice
Now the Big Question
How is One set to Acquire Problem Solving Skills
The answer is simple- By solving more Problems
1) Why doctor in a clinic is less experienced than a doctor in big hospital
2) Why a roadside mechanic is less skillful than one that owns and run big garage himself
3) Why you are not that good in coding programs than someone who has spent more time in Industry than you.
The answer lies in experience they have got by solving more problems.
The more problems you solve
1) The more experienced you get to understand problems
2) The more comfortable you get when you encounter them again
3) The more confident you get in venturing out and resolving the unknown
You get the natural ability to go for the kill.
It is the confidence loaded with experience that makes you rock.
Go For problems. They make you wise
Photo Credit- slaff
Problem Solving Skills
How to Solve Problems
Incoming search terms:
- problem solving
- what makes an individual skillful at solving problems
- What makes an individual skillful at solving problems?
- ways to be skillful in problem solving
- how to be skillful in problem solving
- what makes a individual skilled at solving problems?
- what makes an individual good at solving problems
- What makes an individual good at solving problems?